Solana has the integrated management system. The implemented quality standards: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000:2005, HACCP, Kosher and Halal, define its traceability in production. Solana Jsc Tuzla carefully identifies and traces all input and final products. One of the conditions for participating in global food trade is creating a transparent strategy which enables information flow among all the participants in production-buyer chain. Bearing this in mind, quality system is very important part of Solanas’ business. Moreover, EU laws are binding for those food companies which want to participate on European market.
By implementing the demands of ISO 9001, ISO 22000, BAS 1049 and HACCP, Solana ltd. Tuzla seeks to upgrade the production process. Solanas’ detail orientation can be noticed in a wish to meet specific needs of narrowly defined customer group through following HALAL and KOSHER standards.
The main principles:
- Promoting quality and food safety;
- Carrying out the related standards and regulations;
- Producing safe and high-quality products;
- Achieving and sustaining products of standardized quality while increasing efficiency and effectiveness;
- Continual trainings of employees and supporting teamwork coordination;
- Establishing the feedback system aimed at customers’ demands research, analysis and implementation;
- Our technology and our production activities are performed while not endangering the final users and global environment;
- Constant control of products’ hygiene and production proces;
- Maintaining the high level of personel, work space and equipment hygiene;
- Building the partner relations among all the participants – owners, employees, suppliers, and surrounding;
- All employees try to ensure and maintain the products’ quality level;
- Timely and adequate trainings for the employees;
- Cherishing good cooperation while everyone understands its tasks and responsibilities;
- Teamwork and loyalty are the main characteristics of all the employees in Solana ltd Tuzla.